Personal Trainer Jobs
Looking for female and male PTs in Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside… Sale, Northwich, Knutsford, Wilmslow, Wirral, Liverpool and more
We are an exceptional Home Personal Training company looking for more exceptional freelance Personal Trainers to join our expanding team.
We are looking for Personal Trainers whose top priority is delivering the very best client service within the UK today.
A Trainer worthy of working with LFF:
- Has a uniqueness and individuality that means you stand out in the crowd- for all the right reasons.
- Lives a lifestyle that is focused on eating well, moving well, continually evolving and getting effective rest and recovery, meaning you stay energised, youthful and balanced.
- Has the highest standards of professionalism and delivers the results clients are asking for and all with a smile.
- Is a bit of a geek when it comes to professional development and already has or is working towards an advanced qualification (Level 4 PT and/or Degree standard)
- Is able to develop fantastic relationships with clients due to an infectious personality and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Care about others and live by a core set of morals and values that keeps you grounded and humble
- Makes things happen
- Is already responding to this job advert
- You have at least 2 years experience in Personal Training
- You have worked for one of the major chain gyms or delivered home training previously, gaining vital experience and professional development
- Consistently helped clients achieve their goals and have testimonials from your current or past clients
- Level 3 Qualified Personal Trainer
- REPS Registered (or are willing to become registered)
- Insured to train clients in their home
- First aid qualification (or willing to take the qualification)
- Needs to be mobile with a well presented, reliable car
- Able to work flexible hours between 6am-9pm
- Home training fitness equipment
- Degree in a health, fitness or sports-related area
- Advanced Personal Trainer
- Have had a senior/ management role within the industry
- Working for a well known and reputable brand in the North West
- Great session rates
- We do the hard work in sourcing clients giving you time to deliver an exceptional service
- You will receive T-shirts and branded documents, materials to enable you to deliver the best professional service
- You and your clients will have access to our wider team. This includes a Nutritionist, Sports Rehabilitation specialists, Yoga and Pilates instructors, enabling us, and you, to offer a well rounded service that meets clients needs fully.
Key locations where we require cover are: Worsley, Sale, Hale, Altrincham, Stockport, Wilmslow, Prestbury, Macclesfield, Knutsford, Northwich, Nantwich, Warrington, Liverpool, Chester, and Wirral
If you are interested in speaking to us about joining the Lisa Foley Fitness team, take a full look at our website and then please contact us on 07908 05413 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.