Yoga at home with LFF
Bringing to you the very best health and fitness professionals that understand the importance of a good wholesome foods, varied exercise and general well-being is sacred to Lisa Foley Fitness. We learn these things from you, who tell us that you want to feel and look good… for the long-term.
With that in mind our team is growing and now includes yoga instructors who come to your home and help you in your quest to not only develop strength and flexibility, but also bring balance to your body and mind. We are fanatical about ensuring you have every opportunity to bring the feel good factor into your world, and yoga does exactly that.
You may have done yoga before, or you may not. If you have you perhaps already know that there are different styles of yoga from the gentle practice of Yin and Hatha to the challenging Vinyasa and Ashtanga sequences. There is a time and a place for each of these practices but people do tend to gravitate to one style over another… whichever works for you we can provide the support you need.
So how can home Yoga help you?
- Yoga develops overall strength emphasising a strong core – let’s face it who doesn’t want a flat tummy?
- Develops flexibility to relieve any aches and pains you may feel day to day – especially good for lower back pain
- Improves posture – especially if you’d had years of sitting behind a desk hunched over a computer
- Increases energy levels – add an extra bounce in your step, play with the kids, get more active!
- Greatly improves sleep quality – sleep is good. Full stop. Zzzzzz….
- Helps to bring you into the moment – so, for a short period, you can turn off that ‘internal chatter’ and….relax.
- Takes years off you – have you ever noticed how young yoga instructors look!?
How can we help?
We understand everyone is different and choice is good. So whether you want to do just yoga, or mix in some 1-2-1 sessions (or sessions with your partner) alongside your PT and nutritional advice, it’s entirely up to you. No rules, no fixed routine, just what you want, when it suits, in your home. Yoga it up!
We don’t mind admitting that when it comes to the quality of our services, we are just a little bit obsessive about having the best of the best in our team. And our yoga instructors are no exception.